Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions and Legal Disclaimer
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
2. LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
- Unless otherwise stated, Amelia Wilson and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Amelia Wilson express written consent.
4. USER CONTENT
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to Amelia Wilson a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Amelia Wilson the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Amelia Wilson or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Amelia Wilson reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Amelia Wilson servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- Notwithstanding Amelia Wilson rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Amelia Wilson does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
5. NO WARRANTIES
- Amelia Wilson excludes all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to this website or any content on it. Your use of the website is at your own risk.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Amelia Wilson makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Amelia Wilson does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Amelia Wilson will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable or advised of the potential loss, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, its website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on its website. Without limitation Amelia Wilson will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss or corruption of information or data or any direct or indirect, consequential, special, multiple, liquidated or punitive loss or damage.
- Amelia Wilson does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of Amelia Wilson employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
- If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
8. OTHER PARTIES
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Amelia Wilson has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers, directors, managers, members and/or employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Amelia Wilson officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Amelia Wilson officers, directors, managers, member and/or employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Amelia Wilson.
9. UNENFORCEABLE PROVISIONS
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- You hereby indemnify Amelia Wilson and undertake to keep Amelia Wilson indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred or suffered by Amelia Wilson arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, any failure to comply by any of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions.
1. Without prejudice, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Amelia Wilson may take such action as Amelia Wilson deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Amelia Wilson may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version, as you hereby agree that you will be deemed aware of any revisions to these terms and conditions and the current version of them.
- Amelia Wilson may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with its rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in full force and effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in full force and effect.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Amelia Wilson in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
15. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions will be governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You hereby agree to and consent to the jurisdiction of such courts for any dispute.
16. REGISTRATIONS AND AUTHORISATIONS
- Amelia Wilson is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales and registered at Companies House (Registration number ).
- Amelia Wilson registered office is
- You can us by email
- or by telephone